Visiting a church for the first time can be a daunting experience for some. Will I know anyone? Do they dress like me? Will I know any of the music? Are there groups for our children or for us? These are just some of the questions you may have before visiting a church. This website is one attempt to help you answer some of these questions before your first visit to First Baptist Church, Kingsport. You can watch other recorded worship services on our Facebook page to see which one you want to visit first. Other pages will inform you of a vast array of programs and activities for every age group. As to dress, we have people who wear casual clothing and others who “dress up” in Sunday dress. Both are welcome. We don’t want things like dress to get in the way of worshipping God. You may have questions before or after your first visit. If you do, please do me the honor of letting me help you know more about our church by giving me a call at 423-247-4122, ext. 229, or by sending me an e-mail at email@example.com. I look forward to meeting you and hearing from you!
Office Hours & Building Entrances
Monday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Our Office entrance is at our semi-circle off of Holston St. When facing the building, the entrance will be to the right. Look for the sign.
- Our Atrium entrances are at the corner of W. Sullivan St. and W. Charlemont Ave. and at our semi-circle off of Holston St. There are handicap drop-offs and parking at the semi-circle off of Holston St.
- Our Sanctuary entrance is off of W. Church Circle. There is a Handicap entrance around the corner at the covered awning on Holston St.
- Our Fellowship Hall entrance is at the corner of Charlemont and Holston.
- Our Atrium entrances are at the corner of Sullivan and Charlemont and at our semi-circle off of Holston St. There is handicap drop-off and parking at the semi-circle off of Holston.
- Our Gym entrance is at the corner of Charlemont and Holston.